Thursday, January 7, 2010

最好是那个今天被锁在门外。。家里没人。。跟一只狗作伴等了半小时的人不是我!

TM!
back home den no ppl insid..
sit at outsid til half hours den walk go another shop for lenting da phone...
when pick up mummy stil tink tat my fault!
o0o..
WTF!
i got tt n i TERPAKSA stay at outside jus coz u al when for lunch...
if got next time u better pray tat no bad ppl around our house...
or not if i got anythings happen i sure die front u al...
stil telephone discuss wan how to scold me n beat me...
ya
u al better let me noe M I UR DAUGHTER b4 u scold me
or u better beat me til i die
now if da situation change to LAWRENCE LIM ZHEN WEN is locked at ousid
n not ELAINE LIM SU EE locked at outside
da one u scold wil not b lim zhen wen n wil b da ppl tat locked da door
but now!
i locked
n da one u scold oso me
u better kill me
i m da victims
but u al stil tink tat i m wrong
u better b fair a bit
i dun wan b BAD DAUGHTER
if today u reli slap me or
beat me
i reli dono wat wil i do
when cut myself i oso wont fel pain anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Kelian T-T ...

    Cooldown ba ... I had these lousy days too ..

    U will hate them for a few days to a week ...

    after that ok liao ba ...

    I everyday with my mum also like these der ...

    U R a good girl a ... I noe u can overcome tis

    ^^

    ReplyDelete