Wednesday, September 16, 2009

going to thailand soon..


tat jus kacao ah da gor..



say



wan go thai do plastic surgery..



hehehe...



but he reali beliv..



coz i say i going to surgery my nose..



tis nose is fake..



aiyo..



sily gor..



my lugguage haven ready yet..



but my heart ady ready..



quite excited...



coz such a long time din go trip wif my dad,mum,sis n bro..



we wil start da journey when 7.30pm at uob..



coz there vy near wif my house..



but bfor tat day..



pasar got po do...



so..



quite busy in this few day..



let me intro who wil b going..



1st circle from left up side.. my 三婶n三叔..

2nd circle 3rd row (middle).. my mum n dad...

3rd n 5th circle in the second row is my 三姑n三姑丈..

middle circle(4th)is my cousin James(三叔和三婶的独生子),grandpa,Lawrence(我弟弟),grandma..

last left below circle 3 gal.. Joanne(James sister),Elaine(me),Jiaqi(二姑的女儿)...

middle circle..Shane(my sis)..

last circle.. left is Wendy (Joanne n James younger sis),Alex(三姑n三姑丈得小儿子)..

total 18 ppls..





No comments:

Post a Comment