Tuesday, September 15, 2009

reali happy..


left few days i can go for relax soon..

thailand..

a place tat ful wif my primary memories..

stil rmb,

when i was primary

i alwis gt bully n cry alone..

but now

seem stil da same

i wil cry alone again..

but i wont tak it so serious..

mayb jus coz i used to gt bully..

ya..

go thailand..

somthings mus b do

tat is c ah gua..

mayb someone wil ask..

'eh, u wan go 4 plastic surgery..'

if my mood gud..

sure..

i wil say..

yayaya

y u noe..

but tis few day

seem my mood not so gud..

so i wil say..

hahah

watever..

ya..

tis me..

nobody can control me..

i m jus a gal

not a robot...

i walk my talk..

i used to heard tat..

from my bm tt teacher

CMTAN

i persist one's old ways

yayaya...

jus lik wat i wan..

simply lik someone..

simply bully someone..

simply gt bully by someone..

mayb u al tink i m mad..

but to me..

tis is da real me..

live without obligation..

LOVE myself by hurting myself...

suee..

GAMBATEH NEH~

No comments:

Post a Comment