Thursday, November 5, 2009

woah...

这个星期的心情真的只能用WOAH表示。。
so many things happen in 1 week...
ok...
1stly..
i had my hair cut...
wooah...
yest...
not short..
but.
jus lik a jellyfish..

2nd..
i quarrel wif my dad..
n my mum..
when night..
i tink is when wednesday nite...
but ok now..
i tink tat day.
i reali mad
fully mad.. i dono wat m i talking
i jus now i shouted out say i wish i could suicide..
hahaha..

ok.. after tat..
erm..
add maths.. quite tough..
but i wish i wont fail lol..
coz my chemistry sure faild..
so my result sure drop n drop n drop..

3rd..
i heard a news..
bout da 3 guy from laman u..
haiz..
such a pity..

4th..
i m going to work in tis holiday..
yeahoo...
i hope i could buy a new phone..

jus lik tis la...
tis week vy boring.
coz is a EXAMweek...

2 comments:

  1. +u lo... everything willl b fine..haha...hope u can get a new phone..hahha.. if gt more place, i oso wan work..haha..nw very pooor...

    ReplyDelete