Friday, February 5, 2010

1st~

tigs pengawas shirt cost RM 28 and i quite dislik~
using da new phone and showing my beg

i got many things wan to write wor...
1st is bout myself la...
about da facebook.. i din support oso din anti..
i wont do these things since i swear that i wan to change my life to be a better person since tis year..
and i cant say too much things here oso... so dangerous....
wat i happy is i got number 11 during merentas desa altot i sick...
i won for an aim.. but he had bluff me..
n i oso dun wan to make both us meet anymore*(i lazy to type proper eng)
but start from da day til now
my hands n body doesnt stop moving...
for tennis stuff n oso for homeworks, exam...
but i reli fel bad sick til now.. doughing n coughing without stop...
i oso going to start my bc tt at cemerlang wif Ah Boo...
Ah boo if u saw tis den wan talk in clas again is it?
i go for tis tt not for someone hor...
my new weight n height..
151cm n 37.5kg..
is it fatter or thinner..
but i kip tall teacher I M SLIM la... XD
y suddenly i so match wif f1...
wan i jaga their claz yet..
later al cry ah..
i dislik ppl chating during i say KEEP QUIET
but some of them wil shut their mouth n some of them jus din bother me...
well, for da one who disobey.. den... wat i did is jus copy their name inside buku laporan..
and da form 1 had make lot nickname for me.. so i fel funny lol~
i wil reli having a strict training for my running 4x100 n 1500 m duri kejohanan olaraga..
but i dun no how jus can mean 'a olahraga'..
n oso having training day n night for tennis...
TENNIS CEMERLANG DLM TAHUN 2010...
i swear n promise tat i wil try my best to make it better!







No comments:

Post a Comment