Wednesday, October 21, 2009

somethings happen to me..
in tis few day...
i cried in sch..
tat was yest..
i nt dare to say out..
but no y..
i wish i could shout out loud..
but i couldnt
i hate her
not jus coz she hate me oso
i try to treat everyone as wel as myself
i cry when friday..
when saturday..
when sunday..
when monday..
when tuesday...

i stop crying today...
i cry for few day
for nobody noeing
y i cry..
jus coz over stress?
impossible..

suee..
try ur best to b da best..
i alwis advice myself...
i noe tat i m trying to b a gud student
a gud sister
a gud frens
a gud kids
a gud daughter

but i noe i failed
i try my bast
but to u to them to my family
i m stil da worse

sometime i hope tat suee has gone
die
but i noe tat if i stil hav sense
tat's means not

suee

jus a history

i

tink

so

No comments:

Post a Comment